วันเสาร์ที่ 18 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Inside (Adventure)


It's been 5 weeks already that I've lived her Yang Shuo, which of course it is different from the first time I came here a year ago. By this time my main goals are to learn WFR and I did it successfully. And joined  Insight-Aventures team for exchange program so I did a one trip with them  to Nanbei hu, which is about 20 hour by train from Guilin, which it It is a wonderful experience that I have been in here this time. 













Aside from what I mentioned earlier. I also had a chance to meet old friends and new friends  we went out climbing, we did a mountain biking, we did cooking at their house, we did caving and kayaking and  drinking I had a good times for sure.  I've also learned what I had never done before.  Such as repair bicycles.












Thank you so much Insight Adventures


I appreciate the opportunity that I have from CMRCA family that gave me continue doing what I love, Also thanks so much Insight-Adventures for a great experience was invaluable and I would like to say thanks to everyone who has supported me in the part of this experience is beyond description to say it out. Well!! I'm going to BDEA for my next trip and I will be there for 5 days. Psyched  and can not wait to meet that opportunity  See you soon!!!!


"Believe what you do and make it happen"
Enjoy you life
N-Star










ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น