วันอังคารที่ 26 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Life is SICK!!


First of all I want to thanks people who around me for a wonderful inspiration. It makes me to continue do what I love. There are two important mission for me coming up (1.) I'm going to caving expedition in Ang Khang on March 30th- April 2nd, I'm very exited about it because of  last year I went to china. This time will  challenging me to go back there again. For our GOALS object this time are:

  • Rig Pha Daeng Cave with permanebt glue in anchors.
  • Create a high quality cave survey.
  • Caving Movie&Harlem Shake.
  • Introduce new CMRCA cavers to advance cave rigging.
  • Ensure everyone exits the cave without major injury.  




(2.) I'm going back to China, Yang shuo again so this time I will be there till May 24th. My main goals to go there are:
  1.   WFR course
  2. Internship with Insight Adventures
  3. Internship with BDEA 
For me these two things. It is a great opportunity to help me learned a lot from these experience.  Just couple day a go we've had reset all new routes at CMRCA come check it out and new bouldering pads will arrival soon.
Do you want this?


Thinking?

Take off!!



Thanks for your inspiration
Last things for all of us, Keep doing what you love and enjoying it as much as possible and  don't take it to seriously and don't compare yourself to others and inspired people around you and....... Never give up. 


STAY TUNE!!!

Be strong!!
N-star

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น