วันศุกร์ที่ 26 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Strive



It's been a while that I have not update my life since I've got back from my last trip. May be because of I've lost my motivation. therefore, As far as I revise myself to return, preparing  and  focusing on my SPI Re-Exam which is coming in  November. So that I believed If I bring things from my last exam experiences to share out to our junior guides who also have to Re-do SPI course again this year.  This will help each other accomplished their own goals. I have about 3 and haft months left  to practice over and over again of mine SPI skills that I have learned before the Exam. Honestly!! I can't wait to get it done.



Radical!!!
 Sawako and I have been thinking about to do a climbing trip by the end of this year. And it will be our first climbing trip. Also very impressed by her passion in climbing which is very importance for her STOKED!!!

Went to the lake

With my lovely woman
Climb On!!
I went to Chiang Dao the another day and I have climbed one of a COOL line  5.12c/d route.  I tried once last year couldn't even make to the first CRUX. This time I went back and take my effort on the route and finished the first CRUX. The route was kind of like crank style a bit. Which is I've never climbed any crank style before. It's very interesting route the bolts are very long run out between each other. And I'm planing to go back next month.

Wish me luck.

Stay Tuned!!
N-star

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Seeing you crush at the bouldering wall even when you "lack motivation", I'm confident that you can climb that grade. Awesome to hear that Sawako is into climbing as well, support like that can make all the difference!

    ตอบลบ