วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 16 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2555

New Challenge(thing)!!!

Liam his always like (SPRITE)

Riding back to town 5.30pm

I think he very comfortable on that!!!
  My new Challenge!!!!



I haven't write my blog so long since my lasted one in May. I have been busy from work it might my excuse and no motivate to tell my story on the blog( I'm not gonna lie) during that time I've settle down, stare, and asked myself. What i can do? in addition to climber, rock climbing guide, facilitator WHAT????.  I like to to watched a climbing videos read about they story such as Joe Kinder, Jimmy Chin, Dan Morris, Andy Mann  Keith Ladzinski and other  and follow their news on the blog and i can watch it for an hour some time i can tell.  Each people have different character. 1% is inspiration 99% perspiration Thomas Alva Edison said.  These people are inspired me to do a new challenge are Film Maker and Photographer so right now tried to learn how to take a photo as much as i canwith Panasonic Lumix HD also some climbing instruction video these two skills are new for me FOR SURE!! P' dan morris will come back some time in September "n" i'm kind of like Psyched to learn about it with him. Well, I'm working on my first video project still have to add more things and hope will come out soon this year.  Keep an eyes out for that.  Enjoy Your Life!!!!!!  

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น