วันอังคารที่ 28 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2555

WAFA Week!!

Last week CMRCA crew we did a wilderness advance first aid teaching by Simon Dilks instructor from New Zealand who been living in China for over 7 years now.  It quit interesting skills that for me better if you have opportunity to learn you must do it. At CMRCA  we believe  Seek Growth and Development core value#7. So If you want to see more stuff about WAFA training check this out CMRCA BLOG  Completes for wilderness advance first aid course

A little presentation before class

Be careful hole guys!!!!! 

Aliveeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Stunning View from Doi Ang Khang

Flowers

Finally!! I got my  vacation that i've plan ahead to do climbing trip again in the end of October  Psyched!!!.   Currently 3 main things that i'm focusing STOKED  to do #1 trad climbing i need to get it done before i leave because we gonna have an exam for AMGA  in the end of November also during that time will be busy as well #2 Learn how to be a filmmaker for the company system so i need to practice in required skill to be producing#3 First Aid Practice also i need to kick myself up to the next level for my career. I can't wait to see my life what's gonna happen in the next few month for sure it will be FUN!!! " Don't find time, Just make time" thank you so much for spend your time to read it.

Stay Healthy

N_Star






ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น