วันเสาร์ที่ 22 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Leaning from Failure

 AMGA  result! I just received this morning and told me that i didn't get SPI instructor. But It's definitely a bit of a failure on my part just because i've spend a number of days kind of working out tried to worked on sequence of an exam. I will use these feedback drive myself to make a better on the future exam that the most positive way to look at it. I think it would be lie to me to say that i didn't feel a little sad just because how much times i've invested it in. It just a part of it i can't expected get win everything that i do.
if i only concern success and failure the whole experience for this exam it gonna SUCK!! I've to love the past and process that you've been doing and don't give up. It was spending a good learning experience definitely. So Congratulation to others CMRCA team who passed an EXAM Well Done boys!!!!

Life still continue!  keep finding your dream, Enjoy your passion, Do it. 


Thank you CMRCA who always support me that give me an opportunity to follow my dream and passion.

Thank you my family and people who always encourage me.

And Thank you my beautiful woman Sawa jung who always beside me.



N-star

1 ความคิดเห็น: