วันศุกร์ที่ 16 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2555

Central Trips

 The end of October i did a trip down to Central of thailand with Michael and Tung. So we stop by to checked out at Sukhothai. We've got there around afternoon checked in Guest House then take a Moto-bike out to the crag which it about 50 Min. out from the city. When we arrived at the Crag after warming up i straight to short 7a/7a+ and red point on my second tried then jump on 6c/6c+ couldn't finish today. I came back again next day and red point on my first tried and in the afternoon we moved to the another wall behind i did one more onsight 7a finished trip in Sukhuthai




and continue my trip trip down to Kang Koi saraburi. This place was amazing i think this is one of my favorite crag that i've been for my climbing life. I get to Kang Koi a bit late in the evening and it was my first time with out partner "kind of like interesting for this experience".  Sirilak Grasser and Ben Grasser were helping me a lot while i was there.

 Day one I felt lucky a bit to met up P tanet and P kai on my first day climbing there after a couper warming up i set a goals tried on Forbiden condom 7c i fall on the fifth bolt and couldn't figure out the next move then i jump on  a classic 6c+ Sweet lip did onsight. Ben gave me a beta on 7c Forbiden Condom so you have kind of like Dyno a bit " Nice Man". Day two we went checking out to the another sector at the cave i did onsight long 6c 35 M the cure and i saw another cool line 7c Sonic Youth. I couldn't get up to the fourth bolt feeling not strong. Thank P kai and P tanet i had a great time climbing with you guys see you in Chiang Mai soon. Day three i've climbed with German climber and spanish we went back to the cave i did onsight 6b+ Politik Kills and Surfer Rosa 7a+/7b and in the afternoon we moved back to river side wall i tried on Forbiden condom again this time i did all the way to the top but still haven't red point it yet. Day four I was feeling so tired after three day and was Psyched to try Siam Paradise it's long 6c+ that i ever climb 37 M. i wish i could onsight it but i can't i felt on half way and nearly the top. Thank you so much again for Ben and P joy at Num Pha Pa Yai you guys were AWESOME. I can't wait to go back next time to send my old project and new project that waiting for me to Crank it on.

 N-Star



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น