วันเสาร์ที่ 5 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Space"Man"

I've got back from the trips almost 2 weeks glad to be back home (Chiang Mai) meet  my friends and CMRCA people. I've learned a lot from this trip about life, people, especially my passion "climbing" when i was there i've had a very good opportunity to climbed with people who stronger than me and watched  how they training,  learning the new things from them to improve my ability for the next level.

Strip off the holds
Clean holds

Put up new routes!!!
Ready to Put
I've reset the new routes at CMRCA bouldering wall a few days a go on the steep wall side. I'm psyched to create a good quality of the routes for people who come and hang out at our wall that can make people exited to come and train here more. We have for beginner also for people who have experience Let come and check out!!!


Space"man"
Sent it man!!!!


Space man 5.12b/c one of the classic route at Crazy Horse Crag that i've been thinking when i was in Hong Kong and told my self i want to finish the route. I tried to change my style of training climb as much as i can, repeat my hardest route that i've done, find the new formula for push my self harder, and enjoy it everyday. Finally "I SENT IT" Space Man can't wait to go back to repeat and climb the next project. STAY TUNE!!!!!!!!!!

N-STAR






ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น