วันศุกร์ที่ 4 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Ni hao(Xiang Gong)



After Yangshuo trip i've a chance to visited my friend P' Francis and P Dorna in Hong Kong just for a few days there. Hong Kong is such a small city but there are a lot the building in these landscape. I've got there very early in morning and called P'francis where should i go to kill the time till 6 p.m. so his recommend me to check out Da Vern Climbing gym about 15 Min with taxi from Central
Central at Hong Kong island
Da Vern Climbing Gym!!
MTR. Well, I've checked out there and climb a little bit and meet up some people there till 5 p.m. then i gonna go back to central MTR meet up P' Francis there.  The first word that P' francis said YOU MADE IT MAN!!!..... Yeah Bro!! I made it so we took MTR to Chaiwan to grab a couple of drink at some bar his said very good i forgot the name we had a good conversation after that we went home take a shower then go get dinner near by P' francis place. I was so tired after a long night bus and climbed a bit at the climbing gym. P'dorna just got back from Mexico Trip and went out climbing with us at Central Rock. It was my first time climbing on the granite felt such a different than Limestone i did only three routes we warm up on  5.9, 5.10a and i 've flash on 5.11c/d, I had a very good time to visited these country






Thank you so much P' francis and P'dorna so happy to met up you guys in Hong Kong and showing me around there





So, waiting to hear a good new from both of you  and see you soon in Chiang Mai Lahhhhhhhhh!!!!


N-Star!!






ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น