วันอาทิตย์ที่ 18 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Moment

 "Every morning when i woke up one that come to my head Do i love things i do today at the moment or not , Am i ready to meet up a challenge or not, Am i ready to have fun or not and i got the simple answer is Yes!! I'm ready to open my minded meet up a COOL things everydays, So right now i'm preparing my self ready for the road trip to China, it gonna be my first time to climb outside of thailand and i need to make myself stay fit for the trip also it kind of like push up my climbing ability move up to the next levels too. During this month we also do Trad climbing is one of the skills that my self including other guides need to practice for the test SPI 

Endurance trianing
Trad Trianing

 "single pitch instructor" to get AMGA certified is coming in November and some day if we don't have a course or student program.  We will get out from the town to our Home sweet Home CRAZY HORSE for practicing  trad climbing with Brian Houle's our trad instructor I Love That S**T man. 

Khun Pueng Crank On The Chimney!!

Kail Climb On Samurai
"LOOK!! Kail F8 Do like this" Nack Said

I just had a climbing class with 7 years old boy Kail a couple days ago these kid was surprise me and he showed me about Bold that stay inside him. he did every things that i set up for him never complain. "keep it up Kail " Thanks people around me to support what i am doing at the Moment including Khun Pueng "Hope you are enjoy every moment of you"

Climb On!
N-Star














ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น