วันพุธที่ 4 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Big Thanks

.

    
 
Big Thanks to CMRCA

 First of all, I would like to show my gratitude to Chiang Mai Rock Climbing Adventures  for bringing AMGA program to Thailand and giving me an opportunity to participate in this course.

    
Big Thanks for Master Joey Thompson
 I also would like to say "thank you so much" to Ajan Joey Thompson  for giving me lots of great advice on my life as a professional guide, and for having a great time hanging out with us during his stay in Chiang Mai.

Big Thank for AMGA
In addition, I would like to say thank you to American Mountain Guide Association for providing the Single Pitch Instructor program because I understand the AMGA is the leading association for mountain guides around the world. I appreciate this wonderful  opportunity to develop my skills as a professional guide.

Sincerely,
N-Star

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น